Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HELP am i hacked? this account is very important to me!

Everything was okay until yesterday my iPhone kept saying: Cannot get mail. The user name or password for "Hotmail" is incorrect.

So I switched on my comp and tried to log in with my hotmail account, it says:

That password is incorrect.Be sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account.

I am very sure I typed correctly, and i tried it many times! When i tried to change my password (can't access your password? --> email me a reset link), it says:
We'll send a password reset link to these email addresses.
pi***@hotmail.com

I don't remember having this account. I guessed it was pianist@hotmail.com. And when i tried doing the same thing it says the same thing, except that the email was em***@yahoo.com. I am sure i don't have this account.

I think I am hacked, what can I do to get back my account? This account is very important to me!

Thanks

См. статью: HELP am i hacked? this account is very important to me!