Sunday, March 31, 2013

Why is my iPhone losing battery fast?

My iPhone 4S is losing it's battery quite rapily. Every minute or two it loses 1%, its never been like this.It takes quite a while to charge fully too, it would be on 20% and 15 minutes later it would be on 53%. I just got my cracked screen fixed at the mall, if that has anything to do with it.

I charge it overnight if it doesnt have that much battery too. I've turned down the brightness to way less than half, bluetooth is off, I get wifi from my house, and auto-brightness is off.

Whenever I read on wattpad, it loses about 1% every 5 minutes or so, but now, it's losing 1% like every 2-3 minutes! Does this mean I have to go get the battery replaced? :/ Or is there any way of making my phones battery last longer? Thanks xx :)

См. статью: Why is my iPhone losing battery fast?