Monday, April 1, 2013

IPhone 4s won't send message to one person all of a sudden.?

I was messaging someone who uses an iphone 3GS. I sent a lot of messages over the space of 30 minutes as well as calling the same number. I then proceeded to send another message after the call, and it won't send. "Not Delivered" pops up at the bottom of the message.
My service is fine.
I know that the person has turned their phone off, would this stop the message from sending? Or is there a limit to how many/how long the messages can be? It is a pretty long message, but I have sent long ones before. I tried shortening it, I tried removing the capitals from my overly excited exclamations. I tried restarting the phone too.It isn't an iMessage either, just a normal SMS.

См. статью: IPhone 4s won't send message to one person all of a sudden.?