Saturday, April 6, 2013

IPhone 5 Wall/Outlet Charger Not Working?

So my iPhone 5 charger doesnt work when i plug it into the wall. Well, it ONLY works when my phone is completely out of battery and then i plug it in and the "out of battery" sign comes up and the phone opens and it shows 1% battery… but then it stops.i dont know why.it is not the adapter's problem because I fixed it today.could it be the wire's problem? but it "does work" like my phone did charge 1%, but it wont keep charging.when i plug it into my computer, it charges perfectly, but plugging it into the wall will not work.It is not the outlet's problem because i have charged in all different outlets in all different places., and it doesnt work. I have tried plugging it in and out, plugging in phone first then outlet, and slowly pushing in the charger, but nothing works.please help!

См. статью: IPhone 5 Wall/Outlet Charger Not Working?