Monday, August 5, 2013

I Hate Itunes help! computer problems?

So i have an iPhone 5 i want to sync it to my desktop computer through iTunes however awhile ago i had a iPod touch and the computer only wants to recognize the iPod i plug in my iPhone and nothing comes up where its meant to say devices nothing ive tried reinstalling iTunes turning my phone off using the back usb ports of my computer but nothing seems to work all i wont to do is put songs on my iPhone i dont want it to recognize my iPod i dont even use it anymore. Please someone help btw i have windows xp :)
Added (1). How do i find out what windows xp version i have? and yep the latest version of itunes

also whats a sync cable isnt the charging cable the same?
i already have uninstalled itunes and did a cc clean everythings all good

См. статью: I Hate Itunes help! computer problems?