Sunday, August 4, 2013

What should I do with my babysitting money?

As a result of a year of babysitting, I have 400 pounds saved up (approximately 580 dollars). Half of it will go into the bank, but I want to spend the other half.My two options are an iPhone 4S and a VIP Taylor Swift concert ticket. The iPhone would be useful because currently I have a blackberry which doesn't work properly, and I feel left out because everyone at my school has one. But I've been a Taylor fan since 2008, her music helps me a LOT, and to see her perform and meet her would be an unforgettable opportunity.
Basically do I pick a physical item or an experience? Which would I appreciate more do you think? Please give as detailed answers as possible because this is a lot of money that I'm about to spend.

См. статью: What should I do with my babysitting money?