Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My male teacher was joking about God, he was'nt fired from school!

The most atheistic and unbelieving country EVER is Sweden… and that's were i live :/ http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html
I'm so proud being a Christian <3 yeah atheists, go ahead and write stupid comments about me being Christian… that's what atheists do. How ever: D
How many Christians lives in America in precent? I hope it is like 80% or smthn. I would like to live in America… Swede's are so mean here, you have no idéa. They are Joking about god everyday, even the TEACHERS jokes about God wich makes me sad, i cried once in my classroom and they ask me why, then i showed my background picture on my iPhone, it was Jesus holding a Lamb. He said like "Oh, i'm so sorry, Please don't say anything to anyone about this!" Well guess what, i did :) but he was not fired -,- :/
Anyhow… now you know.My English is bad, sorry.
And i don't know what this question Leeds to but… don't move here.It is safe here indeed but the people are mean and Soooo sceptic! Please answer.
Added (1). I live in Sweden, i don't live in America - something most have gone wrong, my misstake
Look at my blog if you don't believe me! http://helenaliesegang.blogg.se/
(Yes, i'm 16 and a smoke'r… don't judge)

См. статью: My male teacher was joking about God, he was'nt fired from school!