Saturday, August 10, 2013

IPHONE CONTRACT IN FRANCE, UNLOCKING? HELP!

So I'm moving to france in September and Im in need of a new phone, I want an Iphone 5 white, 32/64 gb.So obviously im not wanting to buy the phone and the contract separately. I' just going to use a brick phone to text friends and family back in the uk. What I was hoping Is does anyone know of any phone networks in france where I could get a reasonable contract for this phone with preferably 1gb of internet but calls and texts aren't so important. Over here I got an offer for £79 for the phone upfront then £29 per month for two years. Also I would be coming to the UK occasionally (im going over their for uni) so I would like to use the phone freely here.but ive heard that with iphones if you buy the phone in france only French simcards would work, but there are ways of unlocking them so that you can put a sim from the uk.is any of this true? HELP im really confused!

См. статью: IPHONE CONTRACT IN FRANCE, UNLOCKING? HELP!