Friday, August 9, 2013

Is 300MB enough data for someone who will mostly use WiFi?

Hi, I was thinking about getting the iPhone but I would like to get the lowest monthly charge. I have WiFi pretty much all the time at home, school, and work which is where I spend 95% of my time at. I plan on using my iPhone for internet only where there is WiFi anyways and maybe for emergencies only use my data to check an email from a client or my boss or something if I am at a place with no WiFi.

Other than that, when I use my WiFi I might use it to watch shows with the DramaFever App, Check my facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and etc.

What I am worried about most is that I heard people say your smartphone will use data even when you're not using your phone and even when you're using WiFi.

If I only use the internet when I am on WiFi, will the data be enough if it will still be using up data while I am on WiFi and is there a way to turn the data off so I won't accidentally use it?
Added (1). I live in California, US and plan on using AT&T.

См. статью: Is 300MB enough data for someone who will mostly use WiFi?