Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I heard my employer has illegal immigrants working for the company?

I just started a new job in a production plant. I was talkin with another employee who told me some things that blew me away. One of the most shocking was that the company has illegal immigrants employed here. This obviously raised some moral questions for myself. But in short, what should I do? There are a lot of other moral issues here but this is the most outstanding. And of course, I don't know this to be a fact, we have many Hispanic people working here but I don't know 100% whether they are legal or not.

Also, I don't know if my moral standards are too high but I seem to have a lot of trouble finding a moral company to work for. Does anyone have advice in where to look or how to avoid this? And has anyone else had this problem?

Forgive grammar mistakes… I did this on my IPhone…

Thanks!

См. статью: I heard my employer has illegal immigrants working for the company?