Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Do I have the right to check?

I 110% own my cell phone account. I am the account owner even though my husband's line is on it. I pay for his bill even though he has a job. I also paid for his brand new Iphone 5S at full retail value of over $600 cash. Now here's the thing…

Lately my husband has been acting very sketchy and extremely secretive. He all of a sudden put a lock on his phone, not just the finger print but a number code too. He hides his phone, and if I just casually say "oh hey who are you talking to?" I get "None of your damn business."

Since I am the account owner I have access to the call and text log on our account online. Do I have the right as the account owner, and his wife to go through it? I mean, I love my husband and we both deserve our privacy but the way he's acting makes me think he's up to something…

Читать далее: Do I have the right to check?