Monday, January 27, 2014

Why am I soo rich and other peoples aren't? - 1

Why am I sooooo rich? Im 16, and I mean, I have
* 3 laptops, one pink, one white, and one purple
*2 iPhones, iphone 5c and iPhone 4S
* 8 pairs of real UGGs, all cute ones in style!
*2 huge boats
*3 mansions, the other two are in Puerto Rico, and St. Tomas
*my own huge bathroom, I painted it black with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink bright colorful spots
* I have lots (too many to to count) hunter boots
* l got like seven north face jackets
*lots of other designer clothes
*3 puppies:a shitzu, a poodle, and a havanese names are (cutie, pink, and cherry)
* my own indoor strobe lighted swimming pool
* (of course) the family jacuzzi
*a rich bf
*and my mansion is either an eight or nine story "house" l☻l
*my own maid
*my own limousine
*private school
* indoor movie theatre (bigger than actual movie theaters!)
*popcorn that tastes just like movie theatre popcorn that is soooo yummy

Читать далее: Why am I soo rich and other peoples aren't? - 1