Sunday, January 26, 2014

Switching from At&t to Tmoblie (Help)?

Ok, with the phone plan wars going on its confusing to know were to go. I'm currently on contract with AT&T and it ends on november this year. BUT, I'm tired of at&t, they are overpriced and even their newest plans would cost me more than I pay now just no contract, so I wouldn't go with that. Also, I broke my phone one time and they wouldn't even offer to repair it, they just told me they'd send a replacement for 200$! I thought about verizon but they apparently would cost me more and be on another contract, so no to them. My brother told me about Tmobiles new plan to pay off your contract if you swtich to them, I know the catch of having to trade in you're old phone and getting one of theirs. I would have to pay monthly for the phone and plan, I estimated about 75$ and after the phone is payed off the bill would go down to 50$ a month(cheapest plan) that would save me about 40$ a month. But, with all the reviews I've read about Tmobile coverage I'm not sure. I went to a Tmobile store and they were very nice and told me how much I would be paying to get the phone and set it up. 50 down, Half on the phone(Iphone 5s) plus taxes = 372.90$ today, then 75$ along down the road would be 442.90$. Which sure beats the heck out of the 600$ I had to pay when I got on at&t, so it doesn't sound bad to me. Its just once and for all I would like to know if this is a good idea to switch, cause I'd finally rid this damn contract and at&t overprice phone plans. I've heard good and bad about the coverage and customer service with Tmobile, but I feel I should go by my own experience with them before listening to anyone else, but I keep having doubts. So, once and for all, I would like a clear explanation as to what would be the pros and cons of switching to Tmobile, because I talked to them and heard they are having more towers put up in the upcoming months, so they could be bad now but get better later on. Thanks for any help.

Читать далее: Switching from At&t to Tmoblie (Help)?