Saturday, February 1, 2014

Why can't I get into my inbox at all?

I changed my password yesterday (about 26 hours ago) and I'm having an EXTREMELY hard time trying to get into my mail. When I try to log in with the computer, the log in screen keeps looping over and over again when I enter in my new password. When I try to get in with my iPhone using the mail app, I get the "Cannot Get Mail. The user name or password for "Yahoo!" is incorrect." message. I have also tried logging in via the mobile site but just like the desktop one, the email login is looped. When I do manage to get logged in (usually by clearing the cache or even entering my old password), it works for only about five or ten minutes before I have to log back in. Everything is correct and I'm extremely frustrated since my life revolves around my email and I've entered in a contest and the organizers will email the winner to get their address.

Please help!
Added (1). No, the only emails I ever got from Yahoo are the ones that say I have changed my password and the one acknowledging I have sent the error report on this issue.
Added (2). I haven't heard from customer service yet and mail seems to be the ONLY thing I cannot get on. This is my main account so I NEED to get it working again.
Added (3). I have tried the solutions you have suggested Arthur and, if they even worked, it keeps me logged in for the five to ten minutes and then I get logged out.

Читать далее: Why can't I get into my inbox at all?