Sunday, January 26, 2014

Getting temporary error for 3 days now?

I have been having problems sending and receiving mail for 3 days now. i keep getting a "temporary error 14" or now i'm getting a new "temporary" error Temporary error: ymws: Server.MailboxOpenFailed.Busy.
I have logged out, restarted chrome, shut down my PC, shutting off my iphone app, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any ideas of other things to try?
I can get mail fine on my iphone, it's just on my pc where i get these issues.
Added (1). Thanks for the suggestions. I am still having a problem. but now, it happens specifically under this scenario: I choose the reload icon next to "inbox" so that it will retrieve the mail from my godaddy mail account via POP server.My yahoo mail comes into my inbox, but the mail from my external account does not. instead it says "loading" for a while and then comes back with the error message that it couldn't retrieve the messages. but it actually does,. If i hit the browser refresh the mail comes into the box i have for the mail from the external server.

It started happening like this 3 days ago, but prior to that, didn't have an issue.
Added (2). Also, i forgot to mention that i dialog box flashes saying that i periodically need to re-login, but then that disappears and i get the error message dialog.

Читать далее: Getting temporary error for 3 days now?