Saturday, January 25, 2014

IPhone 5 has been acting strange, could it have been hacked?

Okay so I have an IPhone 5 and it goes through stages where the battery acts funky. It will say I have 90% battery and the go down to 40% and just chill there for awhile. Or sometimes it will be at like 45% battery (or less sometimes) and just shut off out of no where and won't turn back on because it's "dead". Then I will put it on the charger and it will start back up again with like 50% battery all of the sudden. I have not updated to IOS 7 yet. Still have the old one going so maybe that has something do with it?
Also, I sent my mom a text message and it sent to her wrong. It was a kind of long message, so maybe that's why? Instead of what I actually wrote, at the end it sent "He just needs to keep his mouth shut!" Which isn't even close to what I wrote. I've also got a few texts from weird numbers so I'm kind of nervous. I check my bank and stuff on my phone, don't want it hacked. Thoughts and solutions would be appreciated! Thank you!

Читать далее: IPhone 5 has been acting strange, could it have been hacked?