Thursday, January 23, 2014

I bought item off Amazon, package went missing, who's responsible?

I bought an iPhone 5S from Amazon because I own Amazon Prime and all my packages arrive within 2 days and I needed the phone immediately. 2 days later, I check the status of the package and it says it was delivered, it even says the time stamp on it. However, the package is nowhere to be found, is not in my porch, is not anywhere. I even checked with the neighbors and it's absolutely nowhere to be found.

iPhone 5S is actually pretty expensive, is over $500 so why in hell would UPS deliver something and just leave it on the porch instead of leaving a notice and taking it to the local/nearest UPS place? Now, the real question is… who is responsible for refunding me(or reshipping) is it UPS or Amazon? Will they even refund me? Is NOT my fault. They should just track the damn iPhone to see where its located(if they're allowed to do that)

Читать далее: I bought item off Amazon, package went missing, who's responsible?