Friday, January 24, 2014

Why won't my iMessage work for just one person?

I just got my iPhone 5s yesterday and set everything up like I was supposed to with an apple tech on the line with me. (I previously had the iPhone 5 && my carrier is AT&T ) Now today my phone won't sent any iMessages to my boyfriend. He is the only one I am having issues with. He as well has the 5s && we are both on wifi but yet nothing on my end. His shows the messages as iMessages && my phone shows his as iMessages. It's just mine from my phone to his go as a text.
What I have tried it logging out of my Apple ID && logging in. I have turned on && off iMessage as to FaceTime. I have restarted my phone multiple times; both with the regular lock button && the lock n home button. I have tried messed with the air plane mode. I have tried messing with the restrictions.
Basically I have tried everything that I know. Any suggestions?!
Thank you so much!

Читать далее: Why won't my iMessage work for just one person?