Monday, January 20, 2014

How to move a large iTunes library between Windows computers?

I'm would like to move my large (70GB) iTunes library and playlists from my Laptop (running Windows 7 64 bit) to my new desktop (also running Windows 7 64 bit).

I have already updated both computers to the newest version of iTunes.

On the old laptop I changed my iTunes settings to allow iTunes to "Keep iTunes media folder organized" and "copy files to iTunes media folder when adding". I expected to see my iTunes folder jump in size but all of my existing files stayed in their original location.

I keep seeing answers that suggest using an ipod, however my 120GB classic is no longer turning on and my iphone does not have that amount of space.

Читать далее: How to move a large iTunes library between Windows computers?