Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Don't I spoil my niece too much?

My niece is 21 years old I love her but I think I've been spoiling her too much. She can be a brat sometimes. She has an iPod Touch and a phone and a laptop and I bought her a tablet for Christmas now she's wanting an iPhone. She just wants one because all her friends have one. And when I go in her room she tells me to pick up her clothes for her and she throws her pajamas on the floor and I tell her she can wear them another night or two but she tells me its disgusting and she won't do it. And she makes me by her an iTunes card every week even though she has 10 or 15 dollars left on the one she already has. And she paints her nails different colors every week. She has about every nail color you can think of she wants to by purple nail polish every time we go to the store because purple is her favorite but she's got 5 or 10 shades of purple. And when she doesn't get something she doesn't want she tells me " I want it now! " she tells me that until I get it for her. And she we get her a case for her iPod about every 2 months because she always looses them or breaks them same thing with her phone. But her phone is an android lg flip phone so we have an awful time finding a case for her phone. And she always wants something purple or sparkly every time we go shopping and if she can't get it she gets mad at me and her boyfriend. What do you think? Am I spoiling her too much? Is it normal and how can we make her stop?

Читать далее: Don't I spoil my niece too much?