Monday, January 20, 2014

My iPhone 4s accelerometer is messing up?

It was fine for about 2 weeks. Then, i noticed that my pictures were turning up upside down with the home button on the bottom. The screen also didn't rotate when I had the lock rotation off. I downloaded an app to read the gyroscope and accelerometer activity. The gyroscope had activity. But the accelerometer didn't. The lines didn't move at all. Then, about 2 months later, I took it golfing. I had it in my golf bag for about 4 hours, while I was walking the course. I got home and all of a sudden it started working again. Then about a week after, it screwed up again. I have no idea why this happened. I also tried restarting and resetting with no luck. Can I fix this or do I have to replace my iPhone?

Читать далее: My iPhone 4s accelerometer is messing up?