Saturday, January 25, 2014

Do I Share My AT&T Data Usage With My Family?

So my mom just sent me a text saying that I wen't over my 3G AT&T cellular data usage. Now, thats IMPOSSIBLE because as soon as I got a message saying I used 90% of my data, I wen't to my phone settings, and disabled cellular data; from that point on, I didn't go on the internet unless I was over Wi-Fi (the iPhone5s wouldn't let me, which is good). I was curious, could my mom have gone on the internet over 3G with our possibly SHARED data plan? Like, just for an example, I use 50% of my data, then she uses 20%, then my Dad uses 25%, then my Mom uses 5%, even after I get a message saying that I'm 90% over the usage, and I disable cellular data? Please tell me, thanks.

Читать далее: Do I Share My AT&T Data Usage With My Family?