Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My text messages got transferred without my permission. Was this legal?

Hello,

I live in a university residence. Unfortunately, I have forgotten to lock my door. one night and the next morning I noticed that both my laptop and my phone had gotten moved.
I suspect someone near me to have taken my phone couple of days ago (without permission) and he/she transferred all of my text message data on their computer. The reason I suspect this is because my Iphone does not require a pass-code anymore and my Itunes says that my phone was successfully restored and synced from a backup.
My question is: did this person commit anything illegal? Is it illegal to transfer my text messages on their computer without my permission?
Thanks for reading.

Читать далее: My text messages got transferred without my permission. Was this legal?