Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why do I always show off all the time?

I'm 13 years old and live in a well off household and get stuff without even really asking for it.

I have a lot of iPhone (3GS to 5S and 5C), galaxy note 3, all of the iPads except the first iPad Mini. 2 gaming computers with SLI'd graphic cards (the 2nd one was given to me by my older brother who own a large computer shop) I have a grand piano in the living room which was bought for me when I was only 4, 3 guitars (one which is supposedly rare, I'm not sure my dad collects antiques and rare stuff) I have a large television in my room (I guess every kid does though) a PS4, 3DS, PSVita, PSP, Wii U… Remember this is stuff I don't ask for, my parents just know me well.

I have a few good friends, I'm not popular but I get on with everybody I meet. I live in a 'perfect' household (parent are still together, I have and older brother and a younger sister and we never fight) my parents have never faced bankruptcy or have never been harmed financially by prior recessions. I have good grades and have always completed tests with top marks…

I have all this stuff yet I feel like I must show off. I always mention the price of items even though there's no reason to. I always say how much money I've got with me… You know just showing off. Like I need to explain to everyone how easy my life is. It's pathetic, and I know I need to stop but there must be a reason as to why I do this.

Please help or explain to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Читать далее: Why do I always show off all the time?