Monday, January 27, 2014

Is there a way I can get information from an email address?

So my friend recently got a text on her iPhone from an email, probably being an iMessage account, asking for nude pictures. I told her I'd do the best I can to track it, and I haven't really found anything. I've reversed look on facebook, googled the address itself, tried to relate the supsect to it, but had no luck finding anything.

I know that if it were an actual email address I could just see the original and track the IP from there, but that's not going to do anything because I know it's gonna just say it's from our town but not who. I tried logging into the address and then doing the forgot password technique and see if I could do anything with that, but it's signed up with another email (probably our school but not sure).

Anything to help me out would be good, if we can't get anything will have to report it to the police or something.

Читать далее: Is there a way I can get information from an email address?