Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blamed for iPhone I didn't take?

This girl at my school got her phone stolen and went on a rampage blaming everyone that was in her class when it got taken (including me). This was yesterday; and apparently they tracked the phone later that night and it came up close to my location. I am one of the only students who lives in this area. I did not go to school today because I'm sick. And today a detective came to the school asking everyone about it. Because I was not at school I look suspicious, and the detective talked to the principle who told her I was on probation. They said to bring the phone back tomorrow or they will call my PO but I don't have it or any idea what happened to it! What do I do? :( :( And will I get in trouble if it isn't brought back? I told them they could search my house at any time
Also, I have at least two people from that hour that I immediately left after class with who can tell the detective that I left with them and didn't go by where the phone was at all.
Added (1). The detective called my mom and said the phone was located near me (that's how I know). And I only said I would give permission for them to search because I do not want to get in trouble over something I didn't do. I'm not exaggerating

Читать далее: Blamed for iPhone I didn't take?