Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I turned off imessage on my sons iphone…will he still get texts from iphones?

I had to block some numbers from my sons iphone but later found out that he was still getting & sending texts to some & I found out that was because it was iphone to iphone so it went through imessage so the verizon website told me to turn off imessage on his phone…
so I did but will he still be able to send & receive texts from other iphones?
Added (1). sorry I didn't make myself clear. I took care of those blocked kids but…
we have iphones in the family & close friends who have iphones so I just need to know if he can still text them from iphone to iphone with imessage turned off? Like it wouldn't go through apple imessage anymore just a regular sms message?

Читать далее: I turned off imessage on my sons iphone…will he still get texts from iphones?