Monday, February 24, 2014

What do I do with this bricked iphone?

I have an iphone 4s which was working just fine until I tried to install OS 7.04. I have tried redsnow, all the apple forum suggestions, numerous youtube videos, tiny umbrella and tiny umbrella recovery, ifaith, and I have wasted hours.no days of my time. I had that waste of insurance asurion, which would cost me $160. Well, I am in a money crunch right now, so my husband is gracious and gave me his iphone 4 and he is going to use a track phone. I basically use the navigator cuz I work home health. Anyway, I just want to know what to do with the thing. Everyone once in a while I try again, and it just drives me crazy. Do you think one of those phone mac machine things to sell it? It is stuck on the recovery screen, so it would register as having power. Do I just chuck in in an envelope and mail it back to apple with a big f- u? I am sick of this expensive paper weight that has been bricked since last year. What are your ideas? It is a damn shame.

Читать далее: What do I do with this bricked iphone?