Friday, February 28, 2014

Will thieves access my data on stolen iPhone?

I recently just had my iPhone stolen on the CTA. Two kids snuck up behind me and took it out of my hands. After chasing them, they got away, and the CTA worker told me "they're are too many stolen iPhone reports for police to care". To say I was extremely upset is an understatement.
I do not have Find my iPhone turned on. So i cannot erase data through there or iCloud
I do not have iCloud set up on my iPhone so they can't access photos or data through there.
I just logged out of my Facebook on my phone through my computer, and changed my password to EVERYTHING literally.
My phone has a 4 digit phone passcode.
After calling ATT my phone is now suspended.

I'm just terrified they will still be able to get in my phone and look at my information. I have information on my notes, emails linked (even though I changed my password, they could see my previous emails), and my pictures are all private. I feel my privacy is extremely violated.

What happens when a thief (two punk teenagers) steals an iPhone? How likely am I to have my phone searched?
Thanks

Читать далее: Will thieves access my data on stolen iPhone?