Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why do this group of guys do this?

When me and my friend are just chillin in the hallway talking, this group of popular guys nearby kept staring at us. Well… At me specifically.

They've even started to come and talk to me. One of them yesterday (whom ive noticed staring at me a few times, and who is really cute) came up to me and said he liked my watch.

Today, a different one came up to me (this one is in my physics class) and asked a really mundane question. Him: "Is that an iphone 4 or 4s?"
Me: "iphone 4…"
"Oh ok, cause i was just…" He motioned to his exact same iphone. Then he went back to his group and me and my friend were just weirded out. I caught others like glancing at me after that…

This a group of guys i have never talked to before. Whats going on? Are they making fun of me? They arent laughing or anything…
I was just wondering since this kinda thing has never happened to me before. So don't bash me.

Thanks for your input!

Читать далее: Why do this group of guys do this?