Thursday, February 27, 2014

Which A Level subjects will go with psychology?

I want to be a clinical psychologist when I'm older, or be a marital psychologist. I'm coming up to picking what I want to do in sixth form for A levels, I was thinking:
1) psychology
2) English
3) sociology
4) Medical science btec

I thought sociology might compliment psychology because it's to do with social interaction. English is to do with reading in between the lines and further on. Which could help. Medical science could help, but it's a btec and a lot of universities are sceptical about btec A levels.

Also, to become a registered psychologist in the uk.what are universities looking for apart from psychology? Do I need some sort of volunteer work as we'll to be considered into a university course for psychology?

Sorry if the grammar is off, I'm on my iphone and it's hard to type Accurately

Читать далее: Which A Level subjects will go with psychology?