Friday, February 28, 2014

How much would a cracked ( I think broken LCD) Iphone 5 phone go for?

I had a black 32gb iphone 5 with that I got color changed to red so both the front and the back top and bottom iphone panels are red and the middle part on the back is still black. I then very slightly cracked the front and then dropped it again and cracked the two back red panels. When I dropped it the second time I was unable to use the iphone. My background picture would come up occasionally and then fade away. I could slide to unlock on the off chance I could see my screen and when I couldn't there were just electronic lines on my screen. I tried to restart it and eventually just wanted to start over and get a brand new phone.
I just need a quote on how much I could get for it if I sell it! An iphone repair guy wants to buy it from me and offered 100$ but I feel like that is way too low.

Please help me get a good price.

Thank you!

Читать далее: How much would a cracked ( I think broken LCD) Iphone 5 phone go for?