Thursday, February 6, 2014

Does she love me or she is shy?

I know this girl about 6 months.she is divorced and had a baby.her baby is with her mother in village. I like her very much and even she know it. I send lots of message before because I was going crazy for her.she also send replied my message. I give clothes and gift for her baby and for her.she looks happy when we met. I tell her want to go outside but she didn't reply. But she still keep message to me.one time I went to abroad and I say I am going to airport and said take care.she send message take care and miss you. So I think does she like me. I just send message few days that I like her and her son very much.she replied she send message a shy girl sticker on iPhone line application.after that she send me rose on message and kiss sign on message too. So is it sign of she like me,should I tell her to go out for dinner or something.please need some help,thanks

Читать далее: Does she love me or she is shy?