Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What's wrong with my videos on my iPhone4?

I'm talking about the mp4 videos that I synced to my Iphone4. I downloaded some anime and I had to convert them from avi to mp4 so I can import them to my phone. However, most, if not all, the episodes somehow freeze at a certain time, usually near the 5 minute mark and continue to do so with the audio still playing as if nothing happen. I tried to navigate but beyond the 2 min mark, it does the same thing with the video but the audio is still fine. So far, only the animes that I imported are doing this. I also have some lengthy movies in my iphone and they work perfectly without a problem. I tried to watch the movie on the laptop itself both the original and the mp4 converted with vlc and they work perfectly fine too. But when I watch the movie on Itunes, it's the same problem with my phone. It doesn't matter which converter I use because I tried 2 different converters on the same video and the same results appeared to my iphone and itunes. Is there a problem with the video that I converted that I over-looked? Or do I need to update my phone IOS 7.0.4 (I still have 7 - crappy update)? Or do I need another video player? If I do need another player, please recommend a free full version one.
Thanks in advance

Читать далее: What's wrong with my videos on my iPhone4?