Saturday, February 8, 2014

Someone stole my daughters iphone?

My daughter is 11, and at her first year of secondary school (year 7) she takes her Iphone 4 to school with her everyday. She puts it in her locker and gets it out at break/lunch. One day she forgot and she left it in her PE bag, when the room was empty two other year 7s pretended they were late and stole her phone, also a girls pencil-case, and another girls blackberry all at the same time. Theese two girls went to tell my daughter that some year 9s stole it. She isn''t stupid and quickly went to ask the teacher if any year 9's had PE/dance, the PE teacher said no. So she found the other girls, and by the time this happend it was their next lesson (Math) so they went round looking for the twos girls and found the one girl who just had my daughters phone taken off her for using it in class.He gave it to the head of year who knew about the missing phones, and checked the cameras. They saw her steal everything and it was all returned and she was suspended. But when my daughter got it back, the case was off it. Cameras saw the girl throw it in the bin. Teachers say she has to buy my daughter a new case, I agree with them. But she's refusing to pay. What should I do?

Читать далее: Someone stole my daughters iphone?