Saturday, February 8, 2014

Must Know If My IPhone Is Hacked? How Can I Found Out For Sure That It Is?

I would like to know if this strange string of events could mean my phone was hacked.

I sent my son a text message. A few min. Later I recieved an incoming call from his phone. I answer the call and get no response. I check to make sure there is a connection when it apears no one is on the line(call timer is still counting). After a few seconds a voice says hello. It is NOT my son. It is my ex-husband. I ask the caller to identify him self. I hang up. The call last about 20sec.

I wait about 30 sec and call my son back. I get a message that the person called is unavalible. The message you get when someone's phone is turned off. I wait 3 min. And call again. This time I get his voice mail and I leave a message. He is unable to take my call, but we text back and fourth several times over the next 30 min. After about an hour I recieve another incoming call from his phone and my son is now on the line.

Here is where it gets strange.
My ex and I have AT&T service. We both have IPhones. Our son has Verizon with a Droid phone. My phone shows an incoming call from my son, however his phone DOES NOT show an out going call to me. He did recieved all my text and voice mail. My ex was not the last number my son made before I text him. My ex and I do not have similar phone numbers. We are not in a group contact on my son's phone.

I have not talked to my ex by phone in over 4 years. He has hacked my phone's in the past and put key logger programs on my computers. He is VERY tech savy. My son recently got a new phone and was with his father a week before this indident occured. I have suspected for years my ex was using my kids phones to get information from my phone (emails and such) which he presented during our divorice trials.

Is it possible that my ex hacked our son's phone? Whe my ex saw I sent my son a text, my ex then used a spoff program to call me and make me think I was getting a call from my son. When I answered my phone then my ex had a live contection to my phone line. Could he place a hack on my phone? My ex is a low life scum that has made my life hell. I would love to catch him in some illiegal activity. PLEASE HELP

Читать далее: Must Know If My IPhone Is Hacked? How Can I Found Out For Sure That It Is?