Monday, February 3, 2014

Website that was working fine for me no longer works?

3 days ago i was unable to connect to a website that was working fine for me the week before. When i try to connect on google chrome, i get the "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to."

When i try to connect with IE, it says the site is online but not responding

Every other site i even try works fine, it is just this site. And I KNOW it is not the website itself because i am able to connect to the website fine over my iphone on 3G, so i'm confident it has something to do with my wifi (i can not connect to the site on my phone over wifi, just 3G)

The site is working for everyone else because i've used it on seperate wifi networks and no one is having an issue with the site, why would it be the site if I am the ONLY one being effected

This is the site if anyone is wondering:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/221.page

Читать далее: Website that was working fine for me no longer works?