Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Who or what controls you when you are automatic Writing?

I've experienced automatic writing before, last year in January and it was a freaky ordeal, i was writing stuff unbeknownst to me on my iPhone and i could not stop what i was doing for a short while until i actually realised what was fully happening and stuff. I stopped eventually cos it started to freak me out. I was writing stuff a bit out of this world and it was all making sense to me, i just want to know who or what part of me wrote this stuff and why. The definition mentions a subconscious agency or a spiritual agency, look up the definition for automatic writing if you don't know what it means or what it is, I'd love to know more about this phenomena (if that's what it is).

Cheers and thank you
Kaine

Читать далее: Who or what controls you when you are automatic Writing?