Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Autoplay won't appear when I connect my iPhone to my PC?

I have a Windows 7 Home Premium PC. After I done a PC Optimizer scan from Avast, Autoplay now won't appear when I connect my iPhone 4S to my computer. I can't use System Restore because the date before I used PC Optimizer isn't listed, so I can't go back to the date before I done all this. It is connected with iTunes just fine, it's the problem where Autoplay won't appear. I have tried things like uninstalling iTunes and other related programs and uninstalled the drivers on Device Manager and restarted my PC, that didn't work. I have done update driver, it says that the latest drivers are already installed.
I don't want to import my pictures and videos manually. Is there anything else I could do?

Thank you.

Read more: Autoplay won't appear when I connect my iPhone to my PC?