Monday, May 19, 2014

On iphone 4 new message recent other contacts?

Is it possible that recent other contacts In new message get mixed up from originally sent order?! My girlfriend says she hasn't talked to any of the poeple on here recent other contacts but I talked to here friends on certain day and I called on multiple different phone numbers and there are lots of contacts in between then from when I called her friends on her phone and when I called off another phone?! SHE SAYS SHE HASNT TALKED TO EM REMIND YOU I HAD HER DELETE HER CONTACTS So THEY COME UP AS NUMBERS WITH NO NAMES IF THEY CALL OR TEXT ONLY Way TO SEE IF THERE WERE ONCE SAVED is to go to new message and tho in name or look for the number?! So is possible they just got thrown in there randomly or am I being cheated on and she calling and text in other guys. She said that they got mixed up somehow but they are recent and I called off different numbers and texted different ppls to see how to get them to top of recent all you do us put a pulse sign + instead of typin anything and it shows recent

Read more: On iphone 4 new message recent other contacts?