Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Will Apple replace my iphone again?

About 5 months ago my iPhone 5 started acting up and wouldn't charge due to the charging port being too dirty. When i brought my phone into the apple store, they elected to just give me a refurbished phone instead of cleaning out the port. My warranty then expired a couple days after that. Within the last week or so I've begun to have phone troubles again. My phone just randomly turns off, and then will take up to like 5 minutes to turn back on. This morning it turned off again, but this time i couldn't turn it on. I tried to restore the phone but, iTunes just tells me that the phone is being restored while no progress is being made. I feel as though the reason my phone is having these problems is because it was refurbished. Do i have any chance of apple replacing my phone even though the warranty is now expired?

Read more: Will Apple replace my iphone again?