Sunday, May 18, 2014

IPhone help - Synced iPhone to iPhone, but games have synced across to beginning?

Iv synced my account from one iPhone to another through iCloud.

Everything has synced to new iPhone exactly same as old phone however the 3 games I play only Candy Crush has synced to where I left off

Bubble mania has started from beginning ( I was on level 261, been playing abit from time to time over 3 years) on my old iPhone when sign in to Facebook it still 261 however on new phone it's level 1 even after I sign in on Facebook.

Same with 4 Pics 1 Song, I completed a lot of levels but it's started from beginning.

Anyone know how I can get them upto date on new phone before I hand old phone to partner & he re sets it?

Read more: IPhone help - Synced iPhone to iPhone, but games have synced across to beginning?