Saturday, August 30, 2014

Charger won't charger iphone 4S, is it the charger or something wrong in the outlet?

charger won't charge iphone 4s. My iPhone is fine, everything works except the charger… When i go to charge it overnight, and wake up the next morning I see it only 4% charged when the night before it had about 23%. The bf bought a new charger and it worked, I threw the old one out. But now after about a month its happening again. Idk if it's the outlet… My dad got me a new charger yesterday and It's working now… But will this one only last a month too?
Added (1). I know its not my phone because my bf tries to use the charger and its the same thing… So we end up throwing the charger away…

Read more: Charger won't charger iphone 4S, is it the charger or something wrong in the outlet?