Friday, August 29, 2014

Found out he is married? Please don't judge (details inside)?

For the past 3.5 months I have been seeing a man who I thought was wonderful. I am 27 and looking to settle down soon, not date around forever… He is 34 and claimed he is looking for a similar thing. He is compassionate, kind, and always showers me with attention (we see each other 2-3 times a week and he calls and texts a good amount while we are apart). Just last night, he was over at my apartment and used the restroom and left his iPhone on the table. I saw him get a message from a woman's name and the message displayed "Hey, when will you be home tonight?" I was shocked and couldn't think of what to do. So I just told him he got a message when he came out and I said I already saw it. He said its his sister and she's staying with him for a week. I have never Facebook stalked him before, but I had to know the truth. I wasn't able to find him through a search logged in on my name, but under my roommate's account later that night we found him and he has wedding pictures of him and a woman, which means he blocked me on Facebook so I wouldn't find out and he lied to me as well as cheated on his wife multiple times. I don't know what to do now. I have never been in this situation before. Do I tell his wife? I could easily message her on Facebook now, or do I just cut him off?

Read more: Found out he is married? Please don't judge (details inside)?