Monday, August 25, 2014

How to fix iphone screen after water damage? - 1

Have an iPhone 4, a few months back I spilled tea on my phone. It went funny for a few mins (grey screen, flicking lights), but then after about 10 minutes everything was fine except for one strip of my phone is unresponsive to touch. Like the row of apps on home screen, the whole second row segment doesn't work. Thankfully I have an ipad air and iPod 5gen so I can still use my devices to their full capabilities but it really hinders the experience of my iphone ie sending messages and searching the internet… So how do I get this fixed? The thing is I already got my cracked screen fixed a while back by a third party so i can't take it to apple. Do phone fixing companies know how to fix my problem and roughly how much do you think it would cost to replace. Thanks & sorry it's long I just thought I'd add all the deets

Read more: How to fix iphone screen after water damage? - 1