Sunday, August 24, 2014

I just want to end it all tonight?

I'm 15, a junior in high school, when I was in elementary. My mom did drugs, my dad was with his wife and other kids fixing his life, I lived with my grandparents while my mom abused drugs and my other sisters. Fast forward to 8th grade, my mom was clean, I was with my dad and stepmom and brother and sisters and we were a big happy family, I had honors and A's and B's. In 9th grade, my dad and step mom divorced, she took my brother and half sisters, my dad and I went to my cousins. I started to drop in grades and was happy to get a C, I had an iPhone 4 and and iPod 5 because I'm a apple fanboy and also a xbox. Things are ok right?

In 11th grade, my moms using drugs and became mentally ill, my dad stole my iPhone and haven't seen him since January (I heard he went to jail), I have no mobile device or xbox to talk to my friends, my grandma who I live with nags me and basically uses me as a punching bag as I'm so nice to her. I used to thank god everyday… But things got better for everyone. But **** hit the fan for me! I don't even know if I can go to college with my grades and no money! It just keeps getting worse! I'm using my sisters ipad until I get another cheap xbox… I'd prefer to play with my friends then text them… But I just wanna end it! My friends are so happy and I just sit in my room wondering why did my life go from max happiness to things can't get worse… Things can still get worse! But so far they are! I just wanna end it…

Read more: I just want to end it all tonight?