Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How to know if a JW guy likes you?

He's teaching me and telling me everything about JWs and about Jehovah…

He's kind but sometimes he's annoying because he keeps teasing me.

I don't know why i love him… Ok i don't clearly know everything about him, maybe 'like' is the right term…
He's not that good-looking, he wears this glasses that makes him look like a need/geek…
I keep asking myself…
"Do i like him bcoz he's kind?" Nope.
"… Uhh or because he always tease me?" Well he's kinda annoying…
"Oh no, maybe, it's because i'm a female teenager that's why i fall in love quickly?!".=.= but it's rare for me to like/love something/someone so fast =.=

When i stared at him rapidly, i saw him looking at me already but he looks away fast…
He made me borrow his jacket because i felt sleepy, he said that i can use it as my pillow ( he even made me wear it, i love the smell of his jacket! :D )
He always tease me, well he do tease the others but he tease me everytime when i'm with him =.=
… He even made me download a magazine in my iphone, i think it's about solving the problems of the teenagers or guiding then in a good way… But tge weird thing is, why is it only me? He didn't even make my our friends download it =.= uhh, maybe i think he's worrying about me? Ahahahhahaha. No._. I don't want to assume things…
… I once chatted him and he send me a smiling emoticon's face (whick was totally weird because he don't really send me smiley faces)

Read more: How to know if a JW guy likes you?