Monday, August 25, 2014

Iphone 5c black screen, but makes charging bong noise when plugged in?

Iphone 5c black screen, but makes charging "bong" noise when plugged in?
Added (1). I JUST GOT THIS IPHONE. It's less than a month old. And today I dropped it from a very low height. I didn't think anything of it, because my previous iphone which was stolen from me, I had probably dropped at least 20 times without it every malfunctioning. When I went to pick it up, I was receiving calls and messages (alerts), but I couldn't see them because the screen was black. For a while there was a backlight and the screen was on, but black. I kept getting calls and messages I couldn't answ
Added (2). REST OF EXPLANATION BELOW

Read more: Iphone 5c black screen, but makes charging bong noise when plugged in?