Sunday, August 24, 2014

Why won't my iPhone 5s get recognized when I connect it to iTunes?

I've recently tried to connect my iPhone and my iPod into my computer so I can sync everything and add the new music I bought, but it won't get recognized to iTunes at all. I've tried doing the whole going to control panel and going to device management and everything and still nothing. The last time I connected it was back in April I think, its been a while. I have an HP envy and it had Windows 7 up until my brother updated Window to Windows 8. I also restarted my iPhone and I even uninstalled and re-installed iTunes and nothing is happening. I would really love to know why this is happening, and if there is any way it can be fixed.

Read more: Why won't my iPhone 5s get recognized when I connect it to iTunes?