Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I have the biggest problem about icloud?

okay let me summarise it

1-i had an icloud account with another apple id, i have 2 apple ids now the reason i created the second one was i have forgotten the first ones password, so i created the second one with another new e mail

2-yes the story seems okay so far, but here is the deal,
-i cannot remember the password of my old e mail which i used in my icloud
-i cannot remember my security questions answers i probably randomed all the answers at that time, pity
-i tried to sign in to my old e mail but it says it is blocked from signing in
-i have to restore my iphone but i can't do it because it says "find my iphone must be off to restore iphone"

okay i don't know what to do or how to change my iclouds email or how to delete my icloud account without knowing my password but i feel like i am pretty f.cked up, thank you.

Read more: I have the biggest problem about icloud?